Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Great & Awesome Visitor






We had a great and awesome visitor at our house last week. Maybe some of you are familiar with the "Flat Stanleys" that are sent around. We had a "Flat Kimber" come and stay with us. It was kind of hard finding things here in the metropolis of Blackfoot Idaho to take her to. But I think we did ok. We managed to take her to Brigham Utah for Carlie's baptism. That made it possible for us to have her picture taken with a lot of the family.
We, ok I, had a lot of fun with this. I think I need to get out more often!

Love you, Kimber! You too, Carlie!

2 comments:

Mrs. B said...

Do you still have her? Some of the kids in my class are reading Flat Stanley, this would be fun!

Angela said...

We've had a flat Zachary a our house. "I" had fun too!