Monday, May 25, 2009

Life is too short!




Today I found my old friend from school on facebook. We have been in touch off and on since then but it has been a LONG time since we have talked. She told me she just found out her cancer is back and she is receiving stem cell treatments. I didn't even know she had cancer the first time. She is a succesful photographer in Conecticut. She has three beautiful boys and a loving husband which makes me feel better about being so far away.


We had so much fun growing up together. She is so full of life and is so funny! I know she can get through this. But I'm still going to pray for her and make sure I keep in touch from now on.
She posted these pictures on her facebook. I don't think she'd mind me sharing them with you.
I love and miss you, Charisse!

Joyce

2 comments:

Mrs. B said...

She is beautiful and lucky to have a friend like you. I know I am.
I will remember her in my prayers too.

Charisse Czaja said...

Ahhhh...just seeing this now... I have so many amazing memories Joyce and I think about you all the time. I'm so grateful we are in touch! Love you, Charisse