Monday, November 24, 2008

Thankful

Today I am thankful for:

Family- We went to Utah Sunday and spent the day with Aaron's family. They are so awesome. We had a great dinner and a great time. Lots of laughs and stories.

My sister Bobbie- I spent a lot of time with her this weekend. We went to a craft fair and then we went to the show together. It was a lot of fun. I love spending time with her.

The beautiful sunsets- Ever since my mom passed away when I was a senior in high school she sends me beautiful sunsets. My boys even know when we have been sent a "Grandma Grubb Sunset". I know this seems silly but it just a way of staying connected with her. She always loved sunsets and I like to think she sends them to me just to let me know that she loves me.

Washer & Dryers!- I'm looking at all this laundry I need to do and I am so thankful that we have the convenience of washer & dryers. I can't imagine scrubbing some of these "things" my boys put in the hamper with my bare hands!

Answered Prayers- I have decided that my greatest lesson in life that my Heavenly Father wants me to learn is patience. I don't have any! But slowly I am learning that if I just turn things over to Him things are always taken care of. Although its not always how I think it should turn out it is always the way it should be.

Lots of love
Joyce

No comments: