Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankful 11/26

11/26
Today I'm thankful for gingerbread house kits! I'll post some pictures later. It was so easy and fun. I bought the kit about a month ago and unfortunately I told Ryker about it almost 2 weeks ago. So I've had to listen to him beg every day to make it. So finally today after we cleaned his room we made the gingerbread house. We had a great time.

I'm thankful for my most loveable great nephew, Brycen. Yes, I said great nephew. I am that old. He is the funniest most precious little boy I know. He has the greatest personality. I just want to squeeze him to death, but he never lets me get that close.

I'm thankful for my son Hagen. He has the best sense of humor and he cracks me up all the time. He is also a tender hearted big tough boy. I think most people don't realize what a soft heart he really has.
I'm thankful for cell phones so I can keep in touch with my sons every hour and minute of the day. I don't know how parents survived without them!
I am thankful for teenagers that live life to its fullest. Who do things because they're fun and it makes them laugh, no matter how they look to other people. It's too bad we lose that when we grow up. Then again, maybe its not.








1 comment:

Mrs. B said...

Speak for yourself, I am in the process of finding patches with big colorful flowers on them. My eye doc suggested putting a tissue between my eye and my glasses--take a second and make a picture. I groaned and he said that maybe I could put one corner in my nose.