Friday, November 21, 2008

Thankful

Ok, so my friend Kathy has been blogging each day of things she is thankful for. So today I'm starting my own list.



I'm thankful for three boys that keep my life exciting, fun, and crazy. When I'm alone in my house with none of them here the silence is almost too much to bare. They each bring such joy into my life.

I'm thankful for my husband who is awesome. He is such a good dad and my boys love him too. He can fix almost anything we break!

I'm thankful for my job. I love working with kids! They keep everything so real. They are so honest and ready to love. It has given me a whole new perspective on life.

I'm thankful for this wonderful country and the men and women who have fought for our freedoms.

I'm thankful for my health. I have been really lucky to not have any major problems with my health. (knock on wood) I know I should take better care of myself and I take my health for granted but I am thankful for it.

Ok, so that's enough for today. I'll be back tomorrow with more.

2 comments:

Mrs. B said...

Nice job! I haven't been able to respond to your blog, but I like it. Have a fun weekend!

Nann said...

Hey Joyce are you sure your thankful for that brother of mine (lol). Hey dad likes the pictures especially the one with the dogs butt in the picture.

Love Aunt Nann