Monday, November 16, 2009

Playing Catch Up

Whew! Its been a while since I have even visited my own blog! We are all still doing well. Aaron is still working at Spudnik. I am back to work. Gabe started college at ISU. Hagen started high school. Ryker is a big 4th grader this year. We are all busy. Hagen played Freshman Football which was a new experience for him. He's not use to being the lowest on the totem pole and it was a huge adjustment for the whole team. They had a great season. Gabe is adjusting to college. It was also a big adjustment for him and us! Ryker is doing well in school and has decided he loves to play football which makes me very happy! I thought I only had 3 years of sports left but there is hope after all!

I guess I can always wait for my grandkids. But I have cursed all my boys with having all girls! I guess I will be going to dance competitions or, heaven forbid, softball games!

2 comments:

Mrs. B said...

Hallelujah!!!!!

This is so weird, your word verification-that thing under the comment box--says mini me.

Jenny said...

WOW I have been wondering when you were going to get off that great kick of face book and come back to the blog. lol I am to stupid to figure out how to do anything on face book. This is much more simple. LOL