Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Day






Christmas morning was a flurry of opened packages and happy smiles. The kids got Rockband 2 to share. I have to say that I have had my fair share on the game this last week. It is so fun! I'm thinking of joining a local rock band. Anyone looking for a drummer/guitarist/singer? Oh, and I can also play a mean bass!



Aaron got both of the older boys thier own shotgun for Christmas. I was thrilled about that one!
And Ryker just got A LOT of toys, especially, you guessed it, LEGOS!


It was a great Christmas! I hope you all had a great one too!

1 comment:

Mrs. B said...

I miss you too!!! It looks like you had a fun Christmas. I (hear the sarcasm here) would love for all my boys to have shotguns. I think they would have killed each other by now. JK